I love how eclectic his music taste is
A little anecdote about the original Margaret in Richard’s life
don’t even feel like being concise here…I’m tired lol! but here’s a list of problems that I have with this
- his relocation hasn’t panned out….he just finished the Hobbit last July and also finished 2 more movies since then also he’s doing a play. He’s not in LA, so all of the “movie” jobs aren’t there in NYC. Also he has to pretty much start from scratch when it comes to the industry, let’s face it, America doesn’t know him. Sure he’s had big parts in big productions but, they were British productions. How many Americans watched Spooks or Robin Hood. As Thorin he’s almost unrecognizable which doesn’t work “for him” either. I realize other British expats are getting tons of jobs but, I think he gets too engrossed with a role to have too many back to back.
- He almost HAD to re-invent himself and “get over” his shyness. For the American movie industry, they don’t want shyness. Also we’re seeing a lot more of him with the Hobbit promos. Seriously, we’ve gotten more of him than ever, so we’ve seen him come out of his shell. Between AUJ and DOS promos he’s probably worked on that.
- "Knows what he’s selling" do we not say he’s gorgeous on the daily? maybe he’s finally listening. Now that he has an online presence (and he was probably there before, unbeknownst to us) he’s probably seen our praise. Sex sells and he’s a sexy man. He’s not going around taking his shirt off and taking shirtless selfies or gym selfies (no, he’s putting meat on his face) He knows what he’s selling because he has a mirror.
- bodyguards, publicist, stylist ect. He’s under the media glare and needs help. He’s said before he knows nothing about fashion. So he “needed” the stylist. Bodygaurds, there are some creepy ass people out there, I’m glad for them. Everyone wears makeup on red carpets and photoshoots. and the Photographers, GOD BLESS THEM! Sarah Dunn and Matt Holyoak, be praised! All are part of the biz he’s in.
- His ego (or lack there of) He is still the most humble man I’ve ever met. He is still kind of shy in person, he accepts praise with a blush. That man doesn’t have an egotistic bone in his body.
I wrote a fan fiction about a man with bacon on his face…this is my life now
Posted separately for mezzmerizedbyrichard :)